Monday, November 19, 2012

AP Biology in a Nutshell

Hello again!

AP Biology was never supposed to be an easy class. However, I am finding it to be more rigorous than I had originally assumed. I have found that this class challenges me in a way no other class ever has and I am so grateful for that! If I had never taken this class I don't know that I would even be close to being ready for college next year.

I am forced to study for tests. Everything has always come easy enough to me in school that I've rarely ever had to study before. While this is a new habit that I have to acclimate to, I do so with enthusiasm. It is only preparing me to form better study tools and skills for the next seven years that I will be attending college.

I've already had more than five nights where I have stayed up until three a.m. or later just because I feel I need to prepare myself and get more work done (of course I'm also involved in many other activities so multitasking is contributing to late nights). However, while I do love my sleep, I love the fact that I'm becoming more prepared to enter the world of college and adulthood. It won't be easy though.

Here's to never making assumptions!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are getting a taste of college life in this class. I mean for it to be challenging, and trust me, it will help get you better prepared for the next seven years. I wish we had a butt kicking class like this at SHS when I was in school, so I would have learned this sooner. I'm sure my grades in my first two years would have been much higher :)Keep up the good work Hubert!

    ReplyDelete