Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Little About Me..

Hey everyone,

First off, I'd just like to say that I'm pretty psyched for this class. I've always liked science courses and this one seems like it's going to be quite interesting. This class is going to be useful to my career, pharmaceuticals, so that's one of the main reasons I'm taking it. The other underlying reason is I'm a geek when it comes to science stuff. I think this class will really open my eyes to college course difficulty level and I'm hoping this will give me a head start with that. Not to mention, all this information this semester will help me in my freshmen biology course. I'm excited to learn all this good stuff. Anyway, I plan on going to Ferris State in Big Rapids for school next year. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, writing, and dancing. I work at Long John Silver's on Alpine with all of my psychotic co-workers. I have two older brothers. Colin is 28 and lives in Washington D.C. Dustin is 24 and he just recently moved out to Washington State with his wife and their new baby, Isabella. I have two younger twin sisters in eighth grade, Clarissa and Vanessa. I have two awesome parents. I'm volunteering at two cat shelters in downtown Grand Rapids twice, sometimes three, times a month. One of the shelters deals with FIV and Feline Leukemia kitties. I love animals so I figured I would give volunteering with them a shot this year. Well, I pretty much feel like I just showed you my life... so, I suppose that's all for this posting!



1 comment:

  1. Pharmaceuticals - way to set the bar high :) This is a great class to help get you ready for FSU. I always wondered about the people who work at Long John Silver. Thanks for confirming my suspicions :)

    Cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete