Sunday, September 16, 2012

Decisions, decisions....

Hello again!

Well for this week's post I was told to make a couple of decisons. I have to decide of all the units that we'll be covering in AP Biology which I'm looking most forward to and which I'm not looking forward to much at all. That's a pretty hard decision considering I'm excited about all the units we'll be covering as of now...

I suppose the one I'm looking the most forward to is probably the heredity unit. I've always been fascinated by genetics and what factors influence how we look and act. It appeals to me in some odd way. I enjoy finding out more information on the things that make an organism unique.

As for the unit I'm least looking forward to, I guess since I have to make a choice it would probably be the enzymes and metabolism unit. The only reason I can really give for not looking forward to that one as much is because a lot of it has been drilled into my brain starting in early grade school and working its way up to last year in chemistry.

Anyway I suppose that's all for this week

No comments:

Post a Comment